ERC Catalysts is a leading supplier of enzymes to the Dietary Supplement, Food and Feed industries. We offer a full line of enzymes from fermentation, plants and animals.
ERC Catalysts offers branded ingredients with proven effectiveness.
ERC Catalysts has recently designed and constructed a state-of-the-art blending facility engineered for optimal powder flow and maximum efficiency. It’s the newest, cleanest and most efficient enzyme blending facility in the USA.
ERC Catalysts looks forward to serving your bulk powder enzyme needs.
ERC Catalysts offers custom enzyme blending in single batches from five (5) kilos to six hundred (600) kilos. If additional ingredients are required, we stock herbs and specialty raw materials. All finished blended lots are packaged with an outer poly bag (4 mil) and an inner ploy bag (2 mil) with a desiccant in between the two bags and both bags are zip tied. For quantities from 5 to 10 kilos, the bags are placed in a single wall corrugated Kraft cardboard box. For quantities from 11-25 kilos are placed in a double wall corrugated Kraft cardboard box. All boxes will have a blue ERC Catalysts QC seal on the outside.
- GMP training is given to all personnel. This means every employee, working in our production areas, is trained and qualified.
- Post GMP training exams are administered to ensure retention of the materials presented.
- Quality improvement ensures that all of our procedures, paperwork and documentation are continually being updated.
- Internal audits are conducted quarterly, to monitor what we are doing verses what we say we are doing.
- QA oversees and facilitates all regulatory inspections, as well as, all client audits.
- QA establishes our approved suppliers list through verifying their ability to consistently deliver high quality materials.
The quality control department performs all testing and inspection pertaining to the approval and release of all incoming raw materials as well as all outgoing finished products. We have a full service on-site lab that is run by our highly trained, experienced and professionally educated staff. Our laboratory equipment and capabilities include the following:
MICROBIAL SCREENINGS (guarantees purity and safety)
- E. coli
- Lactic Acid Bacteria
- Total Aerobic Plate Count
- Total Coliforms
IDENTITY CONFIRMATION (guarantees consistency and accuracy)
- Fourier Transform Infrared (FTIR)
- Microscopic Image Analysis
- Organoleptic Testing
POTENCY / ENZYME ASSAYS
- ATP Screening
- Moisture Content
- pH Determination
- Powder Particle Size
- Stability Studies
All finished products are either shipped by Freight, UPS or USPS.
Both incoming and outgoing vehicles/trailers are visually inspected every time.
We have ongoing agreements with our shippers that ensure the quality and safety of our products during the shipping process. Adequate amounts of insurance are maintained.